Commercial Property

Commercial Property insurance covers the building that your business owns or rents. A Washington commercial property insurance policy would also cover equipment, computers, tools and furniture. Let the agents at Bringas Insurance Group evaluate your commercial property insurance needs to find the best suite for your liabilities and risks.

We can also tailor a broad protection policy to fit your commercial property needs. Our goal is to design a package to fit your specific risks and get your business up and running if disaster strikes. We can then provide you with a customized plan that takes into consideration your needs, past loss history, prevention efforts and precautions you have taken for safety control.

Commercial Property protection

Commercial Property insurance is one of the most important types of insurance to protect your business. These are a few of the different types of coverages:

  • Buildings and other structures
  • Furniture & Equipment
  • Inventory
  • Records
  • Computers
  • Improvements to Property

Send us an email

Our Agents will contact you:

    • Earthquake
    • Glass & Fine Arts
    • Outdoor Fences and Walls
    • Employee Benefits Liability
    • Employers Liability
    • Hired and Non-owned Auto Liability
    • Owned Commercial Auto

    Call one of our professional agents for more about commercial property insurance in Washington.